Peer Review Process
Every submitted article will be independently reviewed by at least two peer reviewers with double-blind (peer) review method. The decision for publication, amendment, or rejection is based upon their reports or recommendation.
Manuscripts are reviewed based on the following criteria:
2. Relationship to Seminal Literature
3. Research Methodology
5. Interpretation, Implications for research, practice and/or society
6. Quality of Communication
After being reviewed, there will be four kinds of editor decision based on reviewers’ recommendation:
- Accept Submission: The submission will be accepted without revisions.
- Revisions Required: The submission will be accepted after minor changes have been made.
- Resubmit for Review: The submission needs to be re-worked, but with significant changes, may be accepted. It will require a second round of review, however.
- Decline Submission: The submission will not be published in the journal.